I have an existing loan currently serviced by Finance My Home. How do I make payments?

If you have an existing loan with us, please click here to be redirected to our loan servicing website.

Please note: new users will need to register and create login credentials.

Please contact us at 866-913-2951 for assistance.

What should I do if my loan was transferred by Finance My Home to another institution?

If your loan was transferred to another institution, you will receive a Goodbye letter from us with your new loan servicer information. When a transfer occurs, you will need to contact your new servicer regarding your loan. Your most recent billing statement or coupon always reflects current servicer contact information.